Chevron gas price
2021.10.08 23:51 pat-5621-me GasPrice
2017.06.22 09:28 Randomizer91 r/NeoTrader - NEO and GAS price discussions
A platform for discussions about the Chinese cryptocurrency NEO and it's token GAS. Post trading/general NEO threads or comment on existing threads as you wish.
2013.12.14 17:15 vbuterin Ethereum
Next-generation platform for decentralised applications. Dive in at ethereum.org
2023.05.29 03:40 WanderWut Has anyone tried these MPX cart strains? Worth it?
2023.05.29 03:36 Southern-Ad-3017 Premium gas prices
submitted by Southern-Ad-3017 to newsnewsVN [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:30 Edward2704 Don Jr. Montana Senate mod 2024, running against Jon Tester full mod writing (keep in mind that Don Jr. owns a ranch in Montana)
Italics = advisor feedback
- Congratulations Don Jr., after a contentious primary with Matt Rosendale and Greg Gianforte, you have emerged victorious in the Republican primary. What will be your opening statement as you pivot towards the general Montana senate election with Jon Tester?
- Why screw up this thing. I’ll run a low-risk campaign and cruise to victory. After all, my dad is the Republican nominee for president, so I can certainly ride his coattails to victory “This might work but don’t underestimate Jon Tester, he’s quite popular in Montana”
- I want to nationalize this race as much as possible and attack Jon Tester relentlessly, Tester has voted in lockstep with Biden and Pelosi “This might work, but most Montanans are more focused on state issues rather than national issues”
- I want to appear with my dad, Donald Trump, as much as possible as I campaign “People want to see you differentiate yourself from dad occasionally, and this doesn’t help much”
- I want to denationalize this race as much as possible. I want to take pictures of myself on my Montana ranch and focus on the farmers and workers in this state “nationalizing this race is your best chance, considering that your father is the Republican nominee for president”
- Due to the rural nature of Montana, the average Montanan spends more on gas than almost any other state in the country, and as gas prices continue to rise, what would you do to lower them?
- I would work with Senator John Thune to construct the Dakota Access Pipeline, which will transport gas faster and thus drop the price of gas, unlike Biden and the Democrats who want to shut down the construction of the Dakota Access Pipeline “This is good in that it criticizes the Democrats while also offering a different solution.”
- The way you lower gas prices is by getting Biden and the Democrats out of the office and putting in Trump and the Republicans, as gas prices were nowhere near as high as they were when Trump was president “This attack somewhat damaged Biden, but the damage is limited because people want to know what you would do differently from him.”
- One thing we could do to lower gas prices is to switch sides in the Russia-Ukraine war and side with an oil-rich Russia, rather than siding with oil-poor Ukraine, and we could get more oil through deals with Russia “Are you insane?”
- RNG. Your father, who is running for president from within a prison cell, has asked if you could attend one of his rallies that are being held from just outside his prison cell where he will be visible to the large crowd through the window of his prison cell in New York. Would you like to attend this rally outside the prison?
- Yes, I would “Good news, the rally outside of Trump’s prison cell was just the right size, in that it was large enough to fire up Trump’s base in Montana, but not so large that it would grab the attention of the liberal media. Good job”
- Yes, I would. “Bad news, the rally outside of Trump’s prison cell had a lot of both trump supporters and protestors and the two groups quickly turned violent and it drew an enormous amount of media attention and you are getting badly hurt by the controversy.”
- No, I wouldn’t “Good news, the Montana people respected your ability to be removed from national politics of a rally outside of Trump’s prison cell.”
- No, I wouldn't “Bad news, Trump’s base is furious at you for not showing up to your father’s rally from outside of Trump’s prison cell.”
- Inflation continues to ravage the nation. How will you put an end to it?
- We’re gonna stop handing out money and stop all this nonsense spending. “This has fired up your core supporters, but most independents are worried about this kind of messaging.”
- I would like to reduce tariffs and remove regulatory barriers “Trump’s tariffs are popular with the Trump wing of the Republican party, but this answer should win over more libertarian-minded Republicans”
- The destructive conflict between Ukraine and Russia continues to go on. How will you put an end to it if at all?
- I will urge for American neutrality in the Ukraine-Russia war “You’ve pleased your diehard base, but most independents want America to side with Ukraine during this destructive conflict”
- I will keep the current path of issuing sanctions against Russia “This is probably the best answer to please the majority of Montanans.”
- I will urge America to get involved on Ukraine’s side against Russia “This wins over independents at the expense of winning over your base.”
- I will urge the UN to create a demilitarized zone on the Ukraine-Russia border and urge Ukraine and Russia to come to a comprehensive peace treaty “This wins over the neocons in your party at the expense of the Trump wing of your party.”
- China has repeatedly made threats against Taiwan, and there have been fears that China might invade Taiwan. How will you prevent this from happening?
- This is Taiwan’s problem, not ours “This wins over the hardcore isolationists in your party at the expense of mainstream Americans”
- We will issue sanctions against China if they choose to invade Taiwan “This is probably the best answer to please the majority of Montanans”
- I urge America to intervene in this conflict against China “Are you insane, no one wants war with China!”
- I will urge China and Taiwan to create a demilitarized zone between them and a comprehensive peace treaty “This might be a good strategy”
- There continue to be migrants and drugs that are flowing across the southern border. What would you do to stop this from happening?
- We need to strengthen our border security and build a wall “This is a good solution to win over the hard-core Trumpsits in your party”
- Look, this is Montana, we are nowhere near the southern border. Do we need to campaign on this issue? “Fair enough”
- We need a compromise solution of granting the illegals in this country a pathway to citizenship in return for building a stronger immigration enforcement system “This is a good way to win over independent voters”
8. Jon Tester, despite being a senator from Montana, one of the most pro-gun states in America, strongly came out in favor of gun control after the Uvalde shooting. What is your opinion on gun control
- The Democrats are using school shootings as an excuse to take away our 2nd amendment rights “This attack is mildly successful, but the damage is limited because people want to know what you would do differently to stop school shootings”
- We need more armed guards at the front of schools to prevent these shootings, not to take away guns “This is an interesting solution”
- We need to spend more money on mental health clinics to treat these dangerous individuals “This wins over the Trump wing of social conservatives, but many fiscal conservatives are uncomfortable talking about this much government spending”
- Abortion has become an increasingly important issue throughout America, how will you deal with this issue
- I will pass a law that will ban abortion nationwide “This fires up your base at the expense of independents”
- This isn’t our problem. We will let the people of each state decide that for ourselves “This fires up independents at the expense of the base”
- We should pass a law that bans travel from one state to another or traveling from one country to another to receive an abortion “This should meet the fine line of appealing to your base while also winning over independents.”
- Now onto more state-centered issues. The state of Montana has an enormous amount of agriculture, farms, and ranches, and the amount they make has been decreasing. How will you plan to deal with this
- I will fight for Montana exports in trade deals “ an unusual position for a Republican to take, but this could work”
- This isn’t a problem we can solve, this is for the free market “This is a more traditional platform to run on as a Republican, but not a popular one amongst the Montana people.”
- RNG Will you agree to debate Jon Tester?
- Yes I will “You won”
- Yes I will “You and Tester tied”
- Yes I will “You lost”
- No, we have a massive lead “People don’t trust you if you don’t debate, expect this to hurt you badly”
- RNG You are meeting with Libertarian candidate Rick Breckenridge, to see if you can convince him to drop out and endorse you.
- I hope he drops out "Good news. He dropped out."
- I hope he drops out "Bad news. He doesn't drop out."
- There's no way around it. Although you own a ranch in Montana, Montana is not your state of permanent residence and many view you as a carpet bagger. How do you plan to respond?
- I will counter-attack by showing Tester as a DC insider who is out of touch with Montanan values "This doesn't work well, as Tester routinely tours the state"
- I will tout my outsider credentials as an advantage, as I can reform Montana from the outside to Make Montana Great Again “MMGA”
- Which Montana Republican would you like to go on tour with today?
- I would like to go on tour with Montana’s governor, Greg Gianforte “Well this didn’t work out well, as many are still angry about the incident that Greg Gianforte caused in 2017 when he ran for the house and bragged on social media about how he was so far ahead in the polls that he could beat up a reporter and still win, then proceeded to beat up a reporter and still narrowly won. Expect to take a dip in the polls.”
- I would like to go on tour with Montana’s incumbent Republican senator, Steve Daines “This worked out well, as Steve Daines is broadly popular amongst conservatives and independents”
- I would like to go on tour with Matt Rosendale, who ran for the Montana senate seat in 2018 and lost “Campaigning with Matt Rosendale offends no one, but pleases no one either”
- News has broken out about how your girlfriend, Kimberly Gilfoyle, has been fired from Fox News for sexual harassment. How do you want to do damage control?
- As much as I love my girlfriend, I have no control over her behavior and I condemn this incident of behavior completely “This is probably the best you could do given this bad situation”
- Who cares, this is my girlfriend’s sexual harassment case, not mine “Well, you’re the one who’s dating her, so this makes you look bad.”
- I condemn my girlfriend completely for this behavior and I am breaking up with her for it “This is a strong answer which could win over women voters, but this only draws more attention to an incident that already looks incredibly ugly”
- How would you like to attack Jon Tester if at all?
- We need to emphasize that Jon Tester has voted with Joe Biden 91% of the time. Jon Tester pretends to distance himself from Biden, but Tester is just one of Biden’s puppets who happens to be in a Trump +16 state “That’s it, hit Tester where it hurts!”
- We need to emphasize that Jon Tester is out of touch with Montana values lives in Washington DC and constantly votes in lockstep with Nancy Pelosi and votes for drag queens and transing the kids “This attack doesn’t win over independents, but it sure does fire up the base”
- We should run compare and contrast ads between Kyrsten Sinema and Jon Tester, showing how Sinema is in a bluish-purple state and constantly stabs Biden in the back while Jon Tester is from a deep red state and constantly votes lock step with Biden “This ad was incredibly effective”
- We should run ads of gas prices soaring under Tester and Biden, while gas prices were falling under Trump Sr. and will continue to fall under Trump Jr. “This ad was mild to moderately effective, but voters want to know what specific policy you will implement to lower gas prices
- One interesting idea that has been proposed by many Democrats is to put abortion clinics on Native American reservations, as their lands aren’t governed by the US. Montana has some of the most native reservations in the country. What are your thoughts on this?
- This is an abhorrent practice that will lead to more children being killed as a loophole around the Dobbs .vs. Jackson's case allowed each state to choose whether or not to allow abortion “This answer fires up the base but hurts you with independents”
- I don’t care either way, this is up for the leaders of the native reservations to decide themselves “This might be the best you can do with a difficult question like this”
- Small government means small government, therefore lands that are not on American soil should be allowed to build abortion clinics to serve the public, as we are the party of small government that favors bodily autonomy “This answer helps with independents and hurts with the base”
- Not to talk too much about abortion, but a new bill has been proposed in the Montana State House that would criminalize pregnant Montanans for traveling out of state or out of the country to receive an abortion elsewhere. What are your thoughts on this bill?
- I think Montana should ban all abortions within its borders, but banning Montana residents from traveling out of state or out of the country to receive an abortion elsewhere is too harsh “No one loves this answer, but no one hates it either”
- Being pro-life means being all the way pro-life, which means that we should criminalize out-of-state and out-of-country travel to receive an abortion elsewhere “Your base eats this up, but this stance makes independents gag”
- As a Republican, I naturally believe in making government as small as possible, meaning that native american reservations should be allowed to have abortion clinics and that people should be allowed to travel out of state and out of the country to receive abortions “Independents are lining up behind you, but your base is threatening to stay home”
- RNG. The Montana state legislature has just passed new laws banning Tribal ID cards and requiring you to present your address to vote, which Native Americans on reservations don’t have as a way to stop Native Americans, who disproportionately vote Democrat, from voting. What are your thoughts on this?
- This should help me win “Good news, Native Americans aren’t getting the new IDs and addresses necessary for voting for Tester, so this will help you.”
- This should help me win “Bad news, Native Americans are now turning out in higher numbers than ever before and are getting the new IDs and licenses necessary to vote. Expect this to hurt you.”
- You have talked about reducing the amount of money that we spend to reduce inflation. Where would you like to make cuts in spending
- I don’t know, everywhere maybe “This is not specific enough, and Jon Tester’s mediscare strategy is working eerily well”
- First, cuts will be made to foreign aid “In general, if you have to cut anything, cut foreign aid first, then again, most Americans are supportive of Ukraine in their war against Russia, so this might also backfire”
- We should cut farming subsidies and allow farmers to properly partake in the free market “Montana is a very agricultural state, so this doesn’t play well”
- Jon Tester has attacked you with an attack ad of you speaking with your father and Rudi Giuliani at the Save America rally on January 6th where you tell the crowd to stand up and fight as they proceed to walk towards the capital and invade it. How will you react
- This was a poor choice of words for me. Although I said the word fight in a physical sense, what I meant to say was fought in a metaphorical stance by protesting the certification of the 2020 election “This might be the best thing you can say to keep your base on your side while not angering independents”
- I played no role in causing the violence that most people did on January 6th as I meant to fight in a metaphorical sense, not in a literal sense. It should be noted that only a small portion of people that attended that rally on January 6th broke into the capital “Most voters believe that you played a role on January 6th, and this answer doesn’t help”
- These people who entered the capital were brain-dead idiots who thought this would be a good idea. Why should I be responsible for their actions “You were the one who encouraged them to do it.”
- Montana has one of the slowest internet speeds in the country due to its rural location. Would you be willing to spend government money to increase the internet speed in Montana?
- I understand the urge to help Montanans with slow internet, but this is a function best served by private companies, not the government “This helps with the base, but hurts with independents”
- We absolutely need to spend government money to help Montanans with slow internet “This helps with independents but hurts the base”
- Do you plan to pass more laws to engage in culture wars and ban drag story hour, and critical race theory
- No, these culture wars about drag story hour just distract from the main issues at hand “Some sense a missed opportunity to win points amongst the base, but others appreciate you for not constantly attacking”
- Yes, we need to protect our children from drag story hour and critical race theory “This will win you points amongst your base but hurt you with independents and libertarian-minded voters.”
- What will be your ending message as this campaign draws to a close?
- Don’t let Jon Tester fool you, he’s no moderate and he votes for Biden 91% of the time. Tester is Biden, and Biden is bad. Tester is Biden’s puppet. Make sure to vote for my dad for president and me for the senate. “This is probably a good strategy considering how Tester votes for Biden 91% of the time, and although Tester is somewhat popular in the state, Biden is not.”
- I want to hold a big rally in a field in Billings with a jumbotron where my dad is presented on the big screen from prison. My dad Trump Sr. will carry Montana by double digits, so all I have to do is ride his coattails to victory “Your dad is popular in Montana, so tying yourself to him as closely as possible might be a good idea.”
- I want to nationalize this race as much as possible. A vote for me is a vote for my dad who is running for president, while a vote for Tester is a vote for Biden “This is a good strategy, as you will need your dad’s momentum to gain victory in this senate race.”
- Where in Montana will you spend your last days campaigning
- I will campaign in the Helena area around Lewis and Clark and Cascade counties. Tester may have won them in 2018, but Trump won them in 2020, so with one last push, we should flip them red
- I will campaign in the rural eastern parts of the state to maximize conservative turnout such as in Custer and Prairie counties
- I will expand my appeal by campaigning in the rural northern parts of the state with Native American reservations such as Glacier County
- I will campaign in the Missoula area, a traditionally liberal area and college town in Missoula County
submitted by Edward2704
to thecampaigntrail [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:25 AgentTexasRVB [WTS] Aero/RIS FSP upper w/ BCM Mod 4B, SOLGW Nox, DPMS BCG
16” Aero upper with RIS II FSP rail. Has a SOLGW Nox, BCM Mod 4B charging handle, and a DPMS BCG with an adjustable gas key. The gas key has not been adjusted, and the original gas key will be included. Everything has less than 400rds suppressed, except the BCG, which has about 1200rds unsuppressed on it. Has minor scrapes and scuffs on it. Prefer not to part out. $850 shipped OBRO
-PayPal or Venmo. If G&S, you eat the fee. No notes on PayPal. Allowed to send a food-related emoji on Venmo.
-Call dibs and then PM. No chats.
-Calling dibs means you’ll pay listed price.
-Prices are negotiable but dibs takes priority.
-Need money, so unfortunately no trades.
submitted by AgentTexasRVB
to u/AgentTexasRVB [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:19 transcribersofreddit britposting Image "People need to get mad and riot over this!"
2023.05.29 03:17 TotalBismuth As gas prices soar, even cars are taking the TTC
2023.05.29 03:14 rashsmash Mazda 2.9% or is June APR deal going to be better?
TLDR: Any advice/knowledge to share about the Mazda financing deals moving from May into June? aka should I jump for the 2.9% APR before May 31st or wait for June deals? CX-5 was at 0.9% APR for months, just not when I was ready to buy. Now I’m worried to commit to 2.9% if it drops back down after May. Help!!
I’ve been looking at cars on and off for about a year or so. My dad leased a 2019 CX-5 and moved to a 2022 CX-30 last year due to the sharp increase in leasing prices. I’m not a fan of the smaller cab and slightly lower seating in the CX-30. Buying in Los Angeles and lowest rates (even at credit unions) are 4.75-5.25%. I looked at hybrids or EV for a bit, but with the much higher APR plus additional sticker price, the savings on gas in LA (~$5.49/gallon) wouldn’t make up the difference to save money in the long run.
Coming from a 2009 Volvo V50 with 180k. My dad didn’t keep up with regular maintenance when it was his car, so we’re at a point where required repairs start at 6k and every drive is filled with the possibility that the final thing will snap (figuratively or literally) and I’ll be without transportation.
I drive ~30 miles/day for my work commute. Chronic illness means I’m not doing much beyond that. However, I’m trying to drive ~600 miles round trip around the second weekend of June to be present for a family member’s big day, so I’m feeling that the time has come to make the purchase. Will appreciate any advice provided and/or assistance with Mazda dealerships/deals in the area.
submitted by rashsmash
to askcarsales [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:08 Ambitious_Orchid_239 Help!
2023.05.29 03:08 Ambitious_Orchid_239 Help!
2023.05.29 03:04 Matt_matrix2 [WTS] P&W Barrel w/ Forward Controls 6315KM, Kak 14.5” 5.56 Carbine barrel, Installed FSB, Car Hand guards, G19.3 DPM Recoil reduction kit, Kak 11.5” 5.56 Carbine barrel NiB, P365 Grip module
Used assembled Kak 14.5” 5.56 Carbine barrel w/Pin & welded Forward Controls 6315KM keymo birdcage, FSB and car hand guards - $200 Shipped Insured - i grossly miscalculated how much shipping would cost
Used Light salt, I put approximately 350-500 rounds through it in OG Cag 723 build. The barrel has been cut for the FSBs taper pins, the pins were backed out by the smith for disassembly.
P365 DPM Recoil reduction kit - $70 Shipped Insured
Used for approx. 500 rounds. It Worked fine, I I do believe it reduced recoil and altered the recoil impulse and took slight ammount of snapped out of it.
Kak Value line 11.5” 5.56 Carbine Gas Barrel - NiB – Price Drop $84 Shipped Insured
New in packaging, unused, unmounted, mildly molested… will throw in the spare CAR hand guards for $5.
P365x grip module - $20 Shipped
used without packaging. Came with my P365. Payment
PayPal G&S or F&F - Buyers cho
submitted by Matt_matrix2
to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:01 BWHaas1031 [WTS] [WTT] Sig, BCM, Cloud, BA, Toolcraft, Reptilia, Wilson Combat all the goodies!
Prices are net to me and include shipping. Dibs rules ALL. Dibs THEN message (No chats) DIBS gets 1hr to communicate and pay. Dibs means you want it at asking price.
Other Pics here: https://imgur.com/a/q9jJ6Bi
Rattle Canned Sig 516 Upper Receiver w/ Salty BCM MCMR 10 Handguard (Incl BCM QD Sling Attachment) - $195
Swampfox Justice (RMR Footprint, 27mm Glass) Red Dot (New) 3MOA - $165
Swampfox Liberty (RMR Footprint, 22mm Glass) Red Dot (New) 3MOA - $160
Cloud Defensive CoR V2 9.5" Handguard (Somewhat Salty) - $125
Miscellaneous LPK with FCG, Castle Nut & Endplate (Good Condition but Unknown manufacturer) - $50
Ballistic Advantage 12.3" 1:7 Twist 4150 CMV Hanson Profile Barrel with BA Gas Block and SS Tube - $120
Reptilia 1.93" Height T1 Mount (Tano) - $70
Magpul MOE FDE Grip w/ Screw - $15
BCM FDE MLOK Vert Grip - $20
Wilson Combat TTU-M2 Two stage Trigger (Excellent Condition) - $150
Toolcraft Nitride 5.56 BCG (Excellent condition) - $85
Holosun RMR Footprint Pic Mount - $20
Strike Industies UDC Dust Cover (US Flag Version) - $15
ACE LTD FSM-AR (AK to AR Folding Adapter) - $30
ONLY TRADE I MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN IS A G$ 7" MK4 HANDGUARD IN ODG.
submitted by BWHaas1031
to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 02:54 ResponsibleNerve 27 [M4F] San Francisco Bay Area. Shy history nerd looking for that special someone
Hi there, i'm Liam!
I'm not great at these but i'll try my best.
Looking for someone close-ish, but if we have a good connection, distance is no issue.
- Kinda quiet guy who likes the SF Bay Area and going to museums, photographing trains (my nerdy hobby), and snuggling with my cats. Currently been reading history books. I'm pretty laid back and relaxed, I enjoy just talking about aimless things. Just kinda wandering through whatever this life is.
- I am on the autism spectrum. I don't let it define me but I want to let it be known that I am and can be kind of clunky and awkward sometimes.
- Completely an introvert, but I open up pretty quick when I feel comfortable I am definitely the quiet type.
- I like playing games, be it on the computer or board games. I'd love to be a writer someday and work on various projects relating to that. I love animals of all types and am currently a cat dad to two kittens and a senior cat.
- Love classic rock music and aimless drives to nowhere, at least when the gas prices aren't so high!
Hope to make your acquaintance soon!
submitted by ResponsibleNerve
to ForeverAloneDating [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 02:47 hummerrocket 2023 Tesla Model 3 (RWD) vs 2023 BMW 330i
Hi folks! I am looking to buy a car next year and these two options interest me. Here are the pros and cons of both:
Tesla Model 3
- Cheaper (518/month vs 697/month for the BMW)
- No need to fill up gas
- Tesla UI doesn't support Carplay
- UI in general is not great
- My apartment doesn't have EV charging
- However, my office does, and since I live in the bay area, there are several EV chargers around
- Getting used to a Tesla as a whole
- Easily find gas stations
- Carplay supported and familiar UI
- more premium build
- More expensive cost
- Gas prices
I can't really think of more pros and cons so I wanted to get the feedback from this sub to weigh further ones. Thanks!
submitted by hummerrocket
to whatcarshouldIbuy [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 02:41 terpman2021 How much are the scrap guys really making?
I’m just a small time scrapper, power cords mostly, but I always see the guys driving around my neighborhood with their pick up trucks precariously stacked with washing machines, lawn furniture, hot water heaters, and general other things found in a suburb. I always wonder if what they haul is worth the time, money, and gas. Based on Maryland prices what is a good estimate of what they are making?
submitted by terpman2021
to ScrapMetal [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 02:40 TrappedRelationship A specific guide to the most affordable housing across Australia
I have never seen an actual guide to where to find affordable housing. If you search realestate.com.au
and sort by low-high price, you're probably going to be wasting days figuring this kind of thing out. If anybody has better resources on this sort of thing, do post them.
This post is not satire. There are people for whom the very cheapest properties are a lifeline. Do note, this guide doesn't take into account availability of school zones, which makes things a lot harder affordability wise.
So, if you're looking for the absolute cheapest 'habitable' dwellings: Can you live in a very remote area? $50K
Andamooka, Coober Pedy Can you live somewhere you essentially pay rent on top of buying your place? $100K
Caravan parks, retirement villages and properties on strata with special levies Can you live somewhere rural and in a coal seam gas polluted area? $125K
Tara and region (where the cops were recently shot ) Can you live somewhere remote and in a lead polluted area *no pregnant women, children or other vulnerable people *$150K
Port Pirie, Broken Hill Can you live a noise polluted area? $200K
The very cheapest units all across the country. Misc problems e.g. tobacco smells, meth residue Can you live in an unauthorised dwelling, vacation zoned property, shed or caravan full time at risk you'll be kicked out by the Council? $225K
Misc rural properties Can you live in a high crime area with lead paint and asbestos? $250K
Elizabeth and surrounds (in Adelaide), SA Can you live rural and wait for your house to be be built for a few years? $300K
Menzies WA Above $300K you can afford nice entry level studio and 1-bdr apartments. Congrats! Still may not be suitable for people sensitive to sound pollution (autism spectrum, PTSD, tinnitus etc)
submitted by TrappedRelationship
to AusProperty [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 02:40 tubaintothewildfern People need to get mad and riot over this!
2023.05.29 02:40 tubaintothewildfern People need to get mad and riot over this!
2023.05.29 02:29 BustersRhyme Compact SUV or CUV
Looking for something pretty nice I suppose and have personally no idea if what I want is realistic. I’m trying to spend no more than after TTL 60k. I ideally would want fully equipped. Sound system, leather, extra cameras for parking, heads up display, safety features up the ass. But I’m a bit negotiable.
I was looking at the lexus nx 350 gas luxury (can get 10% off) Tesla model Y (retail price) Rav 4 prime (retail price)
I am looking to finance unless an amazing lease came about. My main concerns are price and reliability. I want something that will last me 7 years minimum. And I also don’t want something slow. I’d prefer a decent 0-30 and 0-60. I wouldn’t like the speed or a cx5 or hyundai Santa Fe.
Am I missing anything? Am I asking for too much for my price range and need to be more flexible?
submitted by BustersRhyme
to whatcarshouldIbuy [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 02:29 SimplyReddit007 How is Brandon doing at keeping the gas prices down in your area this holiday weekend ?
submitted by SimplyReddit007 to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 02:26 leeflagg H: plans W: just about anything
I'll take just about anything for them - caps, junk, scrip, boiled water (not purified), ultracite .45, coffee, any chems, any booze or (non-spoil) foods, probably other stuff I'm not thinking of... I don't know, toss an offer if you're interested in any of them. (note - some of these are currently in my vendor (at non-filthy prices) so they could sell there first - if you want something but aren't available for awhile I'll cancel the vendor sale and stash it until you're available, but I likely won't be keeping this list updated as things sell) alien blaster poison mag x6 alien corpse operating bed alien jack'o'lantern alien stash box x3 alien tube x10 animatronic clown asteroid bos knight/soldieofficer uniform balloon arch x4 barbed wire fences x8 behemoth boss plushie x10 bouquet of star balloons brahmin plushie x2 camo backpack x2 cave cricket tube x2 chally the moo-moo backpack circus cage trailer classic jack'o'lantern condemned notification sign x4 crowd bench seats cultist backpack fashnact balloon/ribbon/flag junk (already dropped most of it as useless, but if you're new or missed it or something...) fire station bell x2 full pumpkin rack x4 grafton monster lamp grim reaper vault-boy cutout 1/2 empty pumpkin rack x2 1/2 full pumpkin rack happy jack'o'lantern human tube 1 x3 human tube 2 x3 insurgent hat insurgent outfit x3 junkyard fountain marine arms/legs/torso/tactical helmet/wetsuit mobster jack'o'lantern molerat wind chime x10 musket stack monument neon light diner clock x3 nuka girl area rug x15 nuka launcher model nuka-cola clock x4 old man winter effigy x3 open neon sign power fist princess castle pink sleeping bag pumpkin rack raw cement barricade red rocket gas pump wall light x3 red rocket gas station lamp x8 red truck ceiling light x6 ripper rust eagle banner safari gorilla backpack x2 shielded lining bos underarmor shishkebab t-45 helm / right arm / right leg t-51b chest / helm / left leg TV aquarium tattered curtains x10 treasure hunter outfit x2 treasure hunter hat vault boy jack'o'lantern vault door jack'o'lantern vault-tec jack'o'lantern vintage water cooler x4 wall mounted fan x4 winter icicle lights x5 yao guai tube
submitted by leeflagg
to fo76FilthyFleaMarket [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 02:25 AlternativeSolid2050 Why should I buy PLSX tokens if the gas fees are paid in PLS?
I've been trying to find an answer on the internet, why should I buy PLSX token if the gas fees paid in PLS (besides only PLSX holders can vote), what is the other reason besides the mentioned above and as an expectation that PLSX price will increase because it's deflationary.
Is there any other reason to buy and hold PLSX tokens?
Besides that I can add PLSX token to liquidity pulls with PLS and INC and earn more tokens. Anything else? Thank you
submitted by AlternativeSolid2050
to pulseX [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 02:06 sixfour46 [WTS] URX4 (15 in rail) 16 inch upper
I know the rail is sought after but I’m not splitting and the price is firm. The only trade I’d want is a KAC Ras-2 or a post 2020 dom TA01 NSN with an RMR
URX4 15 inch rail
Daniel defense 16 inch barrel with a rifle length gas
BCM gas block
Cross machine tool UPUR-2
Strike ind cover
KAC USMC rear micro iron
KAC micro front iron
$1,100 shipped and insured
This was previously painted and then stripped by me using Citristrip. Round count is around 400 and shoots just sub moa.
submitted by sixfour46
to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]